The Anfield family works diligently, every single day- to be the best lobbying firm in Florida. We have established a reputation of being ethical, hard working, and well respected- and always interact with our clients, public officials, peers and each other with honesty, candor, and integrity.
What We've Achieved
Since our founding, Anfield has helped to secure funding for municipal, not for profit, and private sector clients. Highlights include:
- $300M+ for water infrastructure projects for municipal clients
- $50M+ for transportation projects for multiple clients.
- $60M+ in supplemental child welfare services, substance abuse, metal health, and direct health care services.
- $250M+ for personal computer tablets for public school students who do not have their own devices in multiple school districts.
Since our founding, Anfield has drafted, lobbied, successfully passed and implemented legislation across multiple issue areas. Highlights include:
- The Florida Keys Stewardship Act.
- The Polk County Water Cooperative.
- Professional Certification Programs for various health care and human services direct care professions.
- Criminal Justice reforms including a statewide civil citation program, juvenile sentencing reforms, and extensive data collection.